Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day! Layout on Sunday



This morning I was spoilt with presents (this gorgeous teddy and a beautiful tea cup and matching coaster) and also breakfast at Taylors Cafe in Midland.....YUM! Then a wander through the second-hand shops in Guildford, the pet shop to get Renae some new Goldfish and then home. A very pleasant morning. This afternoon I hope to veg on the couch and watch some football and then Greys Anatomy tonight followed by What about Brian. Slacker I know!



I am cheating a little! It's Mother's Day and I'm having the day off. But I am still posting a new layout only I didn't do it..........Renae did yesterday afternoon. I think it's gorgeous and I thought it appropriate for Mother's Day too. Great job love!

Well I hope all mothers have had an enjoyable day spent with your precious families, because that's what it's all about after all.

Yay I have comments back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Megan said...

I wonder why your comments went walkabout Sharon?!

This layout Renae did looks fabulous....well done Renae!

And it certainly looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day :-)

Megan xx