Thursday, February 8, 2007

Apologies



Sorry about my blog changing so much, just need to get it the way I want it! I am working on some new graphics that will hopefully "make it mine".
Thanks

Well as some of you are aware last February I was chosen as one of 2 Australians (along with Kerrin Quall) for the 2006 Design Team for Scrapworks. While we all got off to a great start with the company, well let's just say that the 'gig' didn't quite turn out how we all expected it to. Half way through the year Scrapworks were bought out and communications broke down. But, my reason for this post is to officially celebrate the end of my year contract with them and share with you my favourite layout from this experience. This layout was also one of the lucky ones to be published in For Keeps too. You can see some of my other layouts created throughout the year in my gallery. Please feel free to leave me a message either here or at my gallery, I would love to hear from you!


Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats half the fun :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon,

I've told you already but I'll tell you again that I think this layout is AWESOME :)

Nic xx

Lissy said...

Fabulous page...gorgeous chicks..lol..